LAP Orientation – URGENT

• Author

All:

This is just a friendly reminder that tomorrow, Thursday, Sept 14th at 10 AM is THE LAST ZOOM Orientation class to take and receive credit. You must have the Orientation Credit before you will be allowed to purchase a LAP Permit.

Upon checking the emails that are registered for the class tomorrow, I do not see your email listed. IF YOU REGISTERED FOR THE CLASS UNDER A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS THAN YOUR TU EMAIL, then it is possible that you have already registered for the session tomorrow.

If any of you have not registered, please do so now!

VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

YOU MUST HAVE A ZOOM ACCOUNT ( and it can be the free zoom account) BEFORE you can register for the Zoom Orientation class

AND THE ZOOM ACCOUNT EMAIL MUST MATCH THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL AT, WHICH IS YOUR TU/GRTU EMAIL ADDRESS.

Once you click on the link below, look for the statement about having a Zoom account first and the link is right there to install it first, if you need to.

Then you may continue to register for the Zoom class. You will receive a confirmation link after you register with the link to click when it is time to join the class tomorrow.

Here is the link:

When: Thursday, Sep 14, 2023 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
    Topic: GRTU LAP Orientation 9 14 2023 10AM
    Register for this webinar by clicking on the link below; if clicking does not work, paste it into your browser.

https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t64N11n9Ry6UWn8nB1M6gg

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. You will also get an email reminder one hour prior to the start of your orientation time with a link to join the ZOOM meeting.

If you have any questions, please email me at PettitR@grtu.org

Thanks.

Robilyn Pettit, GRTU Membership Chair

September 13, 2023 at 6:32 pm #15885

If you are one of the over 100 folks who verified (Step 2) but haven’t registered, do so now or contact Robilyn. Commenting here will not help in any form.

September 14, 2023 at 11:40 am #15887

Post todays Orientation, Robilyn sent me this text. The method works well worldwide!!!

For your info: today we had people watch the session from Canada, Israel, United Kingdom, Greece, and Portugal !! These are legit members who all told me they would be on trips and would try! They tried and were successful !! Pretty impressive !

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.