MORE Locally Hand Tied Euro Flies

GRTU Member Portal / Forums / Flyfishing / For Sale / MORE Locally Hand Tied Euro Flies

Tagged: 

• Author

Custom Euro Nymphing Flies with a free silicone fly box tied in right here in Texas. Perfect for tight line nymphing, Czech nymphing, euro nymphing, ECT. All flies tied with 2.8mm and 3.3mm tungsten beads on size 14 and 16 Firehole Sticks hooks. Each fly has extra lead added to get them down faster into the trout feeding zone. All thread at bead heads are secured with uv resin or head cement.

Pictures of each individual fly are actual flies that will be in that box. 6 tungsten surveyors, 6 Rainbow warriors, 6 custom frenchies, 6 thread frenchies, 6 sexy walts, 4 mop flies, 3 purple rains, 3 red darts.

If you ever wanted to try euro nymphing, or you just need to reload, this is the perfect set up! These are locally hand tied flies, not cheap flies from India or Korea or China that will unravel on your first cast.

Only $3 a fly with a free fly box!

Free priority shipping in the United States!

January 6, 2021 at 8:03 am #12102

Hi Trey,

Your flies look fabulous. I started tying last April and hope one day to achieve the leave of skill that  these display. Purple has been a neglected color on the Guadalupe, that might change if more people start using this selection.

Doug

January 25, 2021 at 4:50 pm #12169

Thanks Doug! Sorry, just saw your message. Purple works great on a lot of rivers. The Guad included.

January 25, 2021 at 5:04 pm #12171

New box of Euro Flies up for grabs. Sorry for slow or a no response to everybody that messaged me before, I received multiple orders and have been trying to keep up.

This box is very similar to the first box.  These particular flies have proven themselves over and over this year for myself.

Perfect for tight line nymphing, Czech nymphing, euro nymphing, ECT. All flies tied with 2.8mm and 3.3mm tungsten beads on size 14 and 16 Firehole Sticks 551 hooks (mop flies have 4mm beads). Each fly has extra lead added to get them down faster into the trout feeding zone. All thread at bead heads are secured with uv resin or head cement.

6 tungsten surveyors, 6 Rainbow warriors, 6 custom frenchies with pink uv ice dub and red thread hot spot, 6 thread frenchies, 6 sexy walts, 4 mop flies, 6 purple bead head frenchie with peacock abdomen.

Only $3 a fly with a free fly box!

Free priority shipping in the United States!

September 25, 2021 at 7:54 pm #12807

Very nice looking flies.

October 20, 2021 at 6:22 pm #14068

Hi Trey, are you local to New Braunfels, Tx?  If so I’d like to stop bye to purchase some flies. I’m new to euro nymphing, taking it up this season. Thanks

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.