Raft Frame and Adventure Gear

GRTU Member Portal / Forums / Flyfishing / For Sale / Raft Frame and Adventure Gear

• Author

Have you ever dreamed about building a raft that you could haul around the country with you? Or one you could pack up on a float plane and get dropped into a remote Alaska River. I did that in my 40’s. I built a boat, moved into an RV and took 4 years off to go flyfish the western US, Canada and Alaska.

Now I’m 65 and I have the remnants of my mid-life fly fishing adventures which include a DownRiver Equipment raft frame for 14-16′ tubes and a bunch of camping/adventure gear. I’m looking for somebody that’s planning some adventures and could make use of my stuff.

The raft frame has floors and decks built of fiberglass resin covered Nida Core (plastic honeycomb). Strong, lightweight, won’t rot and designed in sections so that everything goes through a float plane door or can pack up into your RV.

I have tents, coolers and all kinds of camping accessories.

I’m looking for $1,000 for the lot, which will be a bargain for the right person. But even more than the money, I’m looking for the right person that will take my stuff on another adventure.

If you’re interested, send an e-mail to jeffs@prodigy.net

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.