Temperature and Flow Gauges Updated

GRTU Member Portal / Forums / Flyfishing / Trout / Temperature and Flow Gauges Updated

• Author

Ladies and Gentlemen

I would like to direct your attention to our Flow Page on the GRTU Website. Over the past year we lost links and Over the Air connections with our Temperature Sensors. Well those deficiencies have been corrected. If you will click on the “Flow” link on our website you will see the changes that have been made. We have links to river flow gauges at Comfort, Spring Branch, and Sattler. We now have the Lake level and Rainfall at Canyon Lake too. Additionally we have temperature gauges working at: Mile 1.3, Maricopa, Rio, and Rocky Beach and providing real time updates.

Also new to this site is the guide to safe wading and floating recommendations on the Guadalupe. Click on the orange highlighted link at the top of the page. For many years people have asked “Is it safe to wade at whatever the flows are?” And now you have a complete guide for different flows.

This is all because I was able to recruit Dan Cone as the new V P of Fisheries. I spent many years in this position trying to do everything I could to insure we could provide the best information and the best fishery for GRTU members and all Texas Sportsmen. And now I am proud to say we now have someone in that position who shares that same passion for providing the very best of everything to all Texas Trout Enthusiasts.

Thank You Dan Cone for all your fantastic work.

photo IMGP5962_zpsiyo7bpyc.jpg

Jimbo

August 26, 2020 at 8:29 pm #10305

Hey, I’m new to the site. This is great. Thanks for the hard work.

August 26, 2020 at 9:48 pm #10307

I’ve been all over the website and I can not find the flow gauges? Can anyone help me with the location?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.